Minh Anh :)
Hi guys,
I'm Minh Anh. This is going to be a refreshing and great year for all of us. Welcome (back) to BVIS! I'm so excited for our upcoming projects. I love manga, so if you have the same hobby, please contact me, I'd love to talk with you about it. I'm in Ha Noi house, and I hope we'll all be good friends.
Bye :D
Hi Minh Anh,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your blog post. I would be very interested to see some of your favourite manga, maybe you could upload some pictures to share with everyone?
Mr Smith
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteDo you like manga? It would be great if you do! :D
Deletehttp://s3.supermerlion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/one-piece-cover-1.jpg (I don't know how to share the pictures, sorry).
This is One Piece.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa264/ayame_013/Naruto/naruto-cover-1.jpg
This one is Naruto.
http://i2.mangareader.net/karakuri-odette/1/karakuri-odette-1447061.jpg
And this is Karakuri Odette, I oh-so-love it! :x