Hi !
I be here to say hello to all the members of the class. As you know, we have to post some introduction of myself on the blog. So i will do both of first activities on our class blog : do homework and find out more about some of the new friends.
My name is Hai. Most of the teachers say my name is " Hi " It such a funny story about my name since last year. It's gradual to be a normal stuff. i'm now 13 years old and it's nearly to my birthday :) I had studied at BVIS for 1 years. I hope if someone who don't know about somethings in the school, youcan ask me ( I do not sure i know everything but if you wants to know about some special stuff, i almost know them all )
Good ! So it is the end of my homework, i have nothing left to introduce. Just say : " Make yourself at home in 8B ! It's should be the good year for both study and play" We have to study with each others for the whole year. I will try to be not to angry at anybody ( At least you makes me being demented )
Good bye ! See you again later !
No comments:
Post a Comment